Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday

My sweet Axel turned 6 yesterday. I am so proud of him. He is so sweet, kind, respectful.... and so full of love! He makes my heart melt.

I didn't make him anything. Can you believe it? We just don't really make a big deal of birthday gifts with the kids. We usually have a party (I really love parties) and they get plenty of gifts. I still might try and make up a car cozie for him. He was asking for one, and maybe I could do it before his party this afternoon.

So far, this age group has been the hardest for me in finding handmade gifts. After spending some time on Etsy I have found a few things that I think Axel would love.

Sneak in a little math learning with this fishing game. Those little fish are so cute!
Magnetic Fishing Game
My kids love playing with balloons but they are always worried about it popping when it hit the ceiling. Problem solved.
Balloon Ball
Axel recently discovered shooting spit wads and I think he would love this!
Marshmallow Shooters
And how neat is this?!
Spinning Top

No comments: