Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brrr.....

It is so cold here right now. I'm in Minnesota where the temperature was -12F when I brought Axel to school this morning. Then you add in the wind chill, and your fingers are frozen before you even make it out the door. It seems like most of the country is experiencing a colder (and snowier) than normal winter.

That being said, I really wish I knew how to knit (or at least crochet). A friend of mine made me some fantastic chunky knit pink gloves for Christmas. I would love to knit hats and gloves for my family. The fun knit flowers and the cute baby hats with the ears....

I bought this hat for my girls when Evangeline was born. I actually have a few. One the same as pictured and then two in a cream with brown. Unfortunately Evangeline has grown out of hers, but Miracle's still fits. We get so many compliments! I was going to link you to the etsy shop, but it is no longer there. Bummer!
Another Etsy favorite of mine:
Bear Ear Flaps Hat   
I saw these at the mall a few weeks ago and think they are a really fun accessory (bought handmade instead of course!):
Chunky Ear Warmer Headband 
And I really want some chunky legwarmers. I've been wanting to try the whole skinny jeans/legwarmers/boots combo.
Dotted Custom Legwarmers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me in your post!!!! I love those leg warmers!!!!!