Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This, That and Then Some

The last few days have been a whirl wind! Some good, some bad, but mostly great!

After having everyone so sick all week last week I was worn out by the weekend. Friday night we went to a friends house for Rook night and had a blast! It was so refreshing to take a break from the day to day and just relax. On Saturday we had a birthday party to go to but I was just too overwhelmed and Evangeline still wasn't feeling well so my amazing hubby took Axel and Miracle and they headed out with this gift in tow:


I stayed home and Evangeline took a FOUR HOUR NAP while I cleaned the entire house. It was so great. When they got home, Andrew and I went on a date. I felt so rejuvenated!!!!

Sunday we had a Valentine card making party at church:


And Monday (Valentine's Day) we had so much fun!
Pink Heart Shaped Pancakes

Sweet Heart

Pink Princess

Dinner at Carbone's

Love


Some Cake for Axel's Birthday

Our Valentine's Cards

No comments: